E-COMMERCE MARKETING COURSE
Taking an ecommerce training online course on DIGITAL MARKETING INSTITUTE can help give you additional skills such as learning business management and marketing strategies to successfully operate an online business with an ecommerce store. Skills needed to be successful in ecommerce include marketing, accounting, finance, strategy, pricing, and analytics. Digital marketing is critical to attracting an audience to an ecommerce site. This includes social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, google analytics, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, digital advertising, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, virality, and more. Understanding these business fundamentals can help you grow an online ecommerce business.
Other skills that can help your ecommerce business and lead generation be successful include design and programming skills. A well-designed website or mobile app can help increase the chances of a user purchasing from you. Learning html skills will help you learn to code the look and feel of a website. Learning computer programming can give you the skills to make code changes directly to your website.
Enroll in a course today to get started on your path to becoming successful in ecommerce.
• What is ecommerce?
• Top ecommerce websites around the world & it's scenario in India
• Difference between E-Commerce software and Shopping Cart software
• Payment Gateways
• Merchant Accounts & Logistics for physical goods.
• Integrating Woo-commerce and setting up an ecommerce store on
• Affiliate Marketing by promoting products which looks like an
• ecommerce store.
• Case studies on ecommerce websites
• How to do Google Product Listing Ads (PLA) for ecommerce websites
• How to do SEO for an ecommerce website.